1. From Birth to Breast.
2. Anne McLellan responds to the INFACT Canada report.
3. Becoming a Mother.
4. Dangerous liaisons
- two examples why free supplies and gift packs must be eliminated
5. Fattening the bottom line
Who is monitoring Mead Johnson’s health claims?
And what about Health Canada?
Questions of efficacy continue
Possibility of negatively affecting breastfeeding rates
And what does Mead Johnson tell those who question their claims?
Mead Johnson recall of formulas with altered fats
6. Myth busterExclusive breastfeeding: the only water source young infants need
7. Vertical integration it’s called!
What we learn about commodification from a parenting magazine
8. National Annual Breastfeeding
Conference 2003: Pathways to Exclusive Breastfeeding
9. World Breastfeeding Week 2003:
Breastfeeding in a Globalized World for Peace and Justice
10. Move to curb soy formula milk sales
11. Ken Dryden champions breastfeeding in Saskatoon
12. Announcing INFACT’s new (full colour) poster series,
Breastfeeding Benefits 101
13. Canada Celebrates Breastfeeding!
World Breastfeeding Week 2002.
14. West African monitoring reveals serious breaches by
Nestlé, Danone and Wyeth
15. Nestlé in the news: Nestlé vs. Ethiopia
16. Canada Breastfeeds News