INFACT Canada needs your help
Your contributions are needed more than ever to help continue INFACT Canada’s programming to promote, support and protect breastfeeding and appropriate complementary feeding for infants and young children.
INFACT Canada’s programming is vital to keep the importance of breastfeeding active on agendas at all levels of Canadian society.
Your donations will:
- Help support INFACT Canada’s advocacy with federal/provincial and territorial governments for supportive policies for breastfeeding mothers.
- Help support INFACT Canada promote the importance of breastfeeding and inform on the health, social and economic risks when infants are not breastfed.
- Help support INFACT Canada’s capacity building through training of health care workers in lactation management; advance social structures to support breastfeeding; improve hospital practices to ensure vital birthing/breastfeeding support; increase awareness of the mother baby dyad’s rights to breastfeed and be breastfed.
- Help support development of resources for the annual themes celebrating World Breastfeeding Week.
- Help support the critical advocacy work of global policy setting of the UN agencies - the World Health Assembly resolutions and the Codex Alimentarius standard setting for foods for infants and young children.
- Help support the work our newly launched Global Breastfeeding Initiative for Child Survival (gBICS) with our global partners the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA).
Please make your contribution today.
To donate online, click the, below.
Help INFACT Canada to promote, protect and support breastfeeding. Click this button to donate any amount you wish.
- For more information on INFACT Canada’s programming please email:
- To receive a tax deductible receipt for 2009 make your donation to:
The Infant Maternal Nutrition Education Association.
- Send to INFACT Canada, 6 Trinity Square, Toronto, ON, m5G 1B1.